Tuesday, November 29, 2005

First Post



Hello readers!!!

I don't know what to write here, but I think I will manage to think what to write next times I put a post.

Maybe I should start introducing myself!!!

My name is Ian, was born in Brazil, grew up there and at the moment am living in Switzerland (studying hotel management in Lausanne).

At the moment (29th November 2005, I'm 23 years, two months and 15 days old.... I hope that will change in the next days, if not I will never be writing here again!!! : )

I'm creating this blog in order to communicate with people and making myself available virtually!!!

I'm interested in lots of things (it's hard to list because some days im more interested in some things than others!!!) - I can say I'm open minded and deppending on the day will enjoy to talk from spiritual matters to politics, music, sports.....!

These were my first words...


Me

8 Comments:

Blogger Milie said...

Uuuhhhuuu!!! Nice... Agora quero ver voce update aqui!!! Visit mine: www.fotolog.net/miwie and see some pictures!
Beijinhoooooossssssss!
Milie

11:11 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ian!
Wow I'm impressed, many friends are now into this webpage, blog business... I like your site and places you have visited :-). Put some more pictures of yourself and your girlfriend would be nice. And let's have a drink some time, we never really had time for one...

All my best wishes,
Peter

11:36 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello... this is Supertol just flying over your blogsite...
Your site is pretty nice. Hope u enjoy the boarding season (there is pretty good snoe to come)with your clan and also to be introduced by you to climbing.
All the best,
Sportsfan Tol
November 2005

7:15 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ian! Wow you have implemented my suggestions *hihi* Great pictures :-)!!

Bye bye,
Peter

9:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be great to see you and Yazz in few days. I am sure that we will have a wonderful time together. Congrats for the site, I hope to see much more pics here.
A kiss to Yazz and You, Marco

11:46 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi Ianzuco,
Adorei seu blog, bem entertaining e muito interessante ler as suas viagens.
To enrolando pra criar um, mas assim que criar te aviso!
To passando tb pra te desejar um otimo natal e que 2006 seja muito bom! muita paz e saude acima de tudo, o resto é complemento...
Nos vemos em breve, e se precisar de alguma coisa do nosso Brasil, é so avisar!!!
Bjao

4:09 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi Ianzuco,
adorei seu blog, principalmente suas historias, tao bem interessantes. eu to so enrolando pra fazer um blog, mas assim que fizer te aviso. Tb to passando aqui pra te desejar um bom fim de ano. que seu Natal seja gostosoe que 2006 seja repleto de coisas boas. saude e paz acima de tudo,o resto é complemento!!
Se precisar de qualquer coisa do nosso Brasil, é so avisar. to voltando no fim de Janeiro pra Suiça!
Grande beijo

4:16 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh
ahahaha
agora que eu me toquei pq que nao tava aparecendo meu comment. eheheh voce tem que aprovar primeiro!!!
tendi!
outro beijo

4:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home